Every Girl Scout Cookie Has a Mission: To Help Girls Do Great Things.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led business in the world, at $700 million dollars in annual sales. Every year, millions of girls get to learn how to run a business by actually running a business.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program generates immeasurable benefits for girls. It helps girls set goals to support their chosen activities for the year, to fund community service and leadership projects, to attend summer camp, to travel to destinations near and far and to provide events for girls in their community. The Girl Scout Cookie Program teaches these girls practical life skills that will help them grow into leaders in their own lives, leaders in business and leaders in the world.
Learn Life Skills
Through the Girl Scout Cookie Program girls develop five essential skills:
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Money management
- People skills
- Business ethics
For more information, check out
- Practical Tips for Parents
- Coaching Your Budding Businesswoman
- The 5 skills – Shaping Your Girl’s Future
- The 5 Skills and Leadership Outcomes
- The 5 Skills in Action
- Sample Thirty Minute Session for Parents and Volunteers
- GSUSA Financial Literacy and Cookie Business Badges and Awards
- Bookmarks for 5 Skills
- Poster for Daisies and Brownies: My Cookie Business and the 5 Skills
Cookie Program Certificates
- Excellence in Business Planning
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in Teamwork
- Most Improved Public Speaker
- Philanthropy Award
Cookie Booth information coming soon! Bookmark this calendar for information on cookie sales in your area.
Recaps from Cookie Booth sales in our communities.